Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Speaking for myself

Greetings, devil worshippers and false prophets:

It's a good thing I have my own blog and can speak for myself. Some liars and deceivers would have you believe that I am sad about a recent event. Let their lying lips be silenced, for with pride and contempt they speak arrogantly against the righteous!

I am not upset about Jerry Falwell's death. He's so liberal, I've been waiting for this moment for a long time. What he did was wicked in the Lord's sight. And trust me, I know what the Lord thinks.

I've been sitting on this information for a long time, but I feel no fear at revealing it now. This ad was in a respected publication that I subscribe to:

I think you can see why I'm so concerned. Concerned and offended. Concerned, offended and horrified.

Yes, I am complicit in hiding this abomination, but I'm forgiven. Jerry, on the other hand, will get as much torture and grief as the glory and luxury he gave himself. How repulsive. You see what I'm saying about him being a liberal.

Jerry is a hypocrite. He actually apologised for saying that feminists were responsible for the 9/11 terrorist attacks. Try as I might, I cannot understand why he would do such a thing. He also apologised for saying that the Antichrist was a male Jew who was already alive. I ask you: where is the sense in that? There's a word for people like Jerry, and that word is flip-flopper.

It didn't have to be this way. I thought we were kindred spirits. It turns out that I was wrong for the first and last time.

Every time Jerry would turn his back on his most devoted followers, I would say to myself, "One day he will be utterly annihilated and there will be a celebration in heaven." I tell you, death is the wrath of a just God against flip-floppers.

I don't know what greater proof you could ever need.

No comments: