Sunday, August 31, 2008

Tell me more, tell me more

It occurs to me that it has been a while since I took any testimonies. This has led to a very uncomfortable situation. For me. Not so much for you. But really, this religion is all about ME and the way I feel.

I think it's best when I know what's going on in your life. That way, I can add my prayers to yours. And it's important that my prayers be as specific as possible. You see, you're not as devout as I am, so when you pray about your problems, it's not as good as when I help out. How am I supposed to do that if I don't know your secrets?

So, tell me: What can I pray for you about?

1 comment:

Curtis Groom said...

Yea, I have traveled the valley of death and yet returned, I have 5 new commandments to be announced in this installment of "Pass me the pipe cause things are gonna get wierd."
CG
P.S. Why button your shirt all the way to the top if you don't own a tie? Maybe to make people think your wearing a collar?