Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Things are going to change now.

I've been paying off politicians with the money I diverted from the homeless shelter, and you so-called "marriage-rights advocates" are about to get a huge shock. I figured out who's responsible for passing laws in this country, and I ALSO figured out how to get in their pockets! No, perverts, that doesn't mean what you think it means. It means that I'm not afraid to buy off the people in powerful positions. We special-interest groups are the ones with real power, not heathen activists like Maureen Dowd.

I'm not going to come right out and SAY what's going to happen to you, because I sound like a part of the inner circle when I'm really vague. Suffice to say that you should have fun with your "rights" for now, because you won't have them for long. This is MY country and it's going to be run the way I want it to be. I'm not satisfied with having control over the afterlife any more. This is a democracy, and that means I'm in charge. You perverts can't take that away from me.

No comments: