Saturday, February 16, 2008

Good riddance to another atheist

I was sad to see that the 90 Day Jane blog has been taken down. As an atheist, Jane had finally figured out that life was not worth living, so she was planning to kill herself in 90 days. I definitely applaud the sentiment. Life WOULDN'T be worth living unless you were a member of my church. Nothing can match the satisfaction I get from imagining your eventual destruction, and if you want to hurry that process along, it's A-O-K with me.

I started to get concerned a few days ago, though. Jane was taking pictures of her town, although why she'd bother is frankly beyond me. Listen up, Jane: If life's not worth living, your atheist photos aren't important either. She said it was a picture of the Hollywood sign, but you could barely see the sign because there was a big glowing cross in the middle of the picture. Yes. I think you know where I'm going with this.

Atheists, I totally believe you when you say that because you're not part of my religion, your lives are meaningless. It's too bad you can't take the extra step and become anointed saints like me. All you have to do is leave the world of fairy tales behind and start believing everything I say.

Goodbye, Jane. It's too bad that you felt you had to take your blog down. I was really looking forward to learning more about your empty life. It would have been a window into the mind of a person who really took atheism seriously. Finally, a logical atheist!

No comments: